Looking for your next career move and want to work for some of the best companies in the nation?
Explore Your Career Possibilities: At Talent101 we take ownership of our customer’s direct hire and contract needs and provide them with the brightest talent that are on top of their game and can make a direct impact on our customer’s business.
We have been asked to identify a team of R Programmers with SAS for one of our clients in North Texas.
This project will be involved in an enterprise initiative developing statistical applications using R. Ability to work remotely with limited travel.
- Extensive Application development using R language. Experience with S-Plus is desired.
- Must understand SAS statistical language.
- Create the required calculated columns using expression functions
- Develop visualizations like Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Cross table, Table, Map Chart, Scatter Plot, Tree Map, Box Plot and save the Analysis file in the library
- Use Information Designer for creating Data Sources, Data elements, Information Links
- Migrate the code from one environment to another environment by using the Import-export features of Library Administration
Required skills and qualifications:
- Business Intelligence
- Data Warehouse
- BI Apps/DAC
Talent101 pays referral fees.
Applicants must be at least 18 years or older, must be willing to take a drug test and background check as part of the selection process and must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
For more information regarding Talent101 please visit our website www.talent-101.com. We provide an open door policy; please feel free to follow up by email email@example.com or by phone 972 503 2101 and ask for assistance.
Talent101 does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual’s race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.