Sabrient Systems is looking for a technician/software developer to join its Information Technology group. You’ll work with quantitative financial systems with specific responsibilities for:
• Automating processes for monitoring, regression testing, and output verification using bash and perl scripts
• Ongoing testing and enhancement of historically successful stock evaluation strategies
• Improving accountability and data integrity of Sabrient’s automated processes
• Cross-checking stock market analysis reports for consistency
• Reviewing Linux operation logs to ensure operating accuracy and timeliness
• Linux experience, including shell scripting (Debian preferred)
• Programming experience in “R” or Perl
• Database experience (especially Oracle & MySQL), a plus
• Knowledge of investing and the stock market, another plus
Salary commensurate with education and experience.
Headquartered in Santa Barbara, Sabrient is a quantitative investment research firm. You can visit our website to learn more about us: www.sabrient.com
Please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.