E-commerce analytics and the great outdoors? Sign me up….
The Marketing Data Analyst will provide analytic and strategic support to Backcountry’s Customer Marketing group—which focuses on customer acquisition and retention—within the Marketing Department. The analyst will be responsible for quality implementation and analysis of customer behavior as well as loyalty and retention programs by leveraging multiple data sources. The they have extensive experience manipulating and analyzing large data sets and possess excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Information Systems, or Marketing (with an analytic focus) from a top educational institution or other quantitative fields with relevant business experience also considered.
- Experience with data modeling, data mining, and predictive analysis
- Experience with relational databases (SQL, Microsoft Access, etc.)
- Familiarity with one or more statistical programming language (preferably Python or R, but experience with SAS, SPSS, etc. will be considered)
- Command of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Microsoft Excel
Full details about position on their website.