In this role, candidate will work with a multidisciplinary team to design, develop & create analytical solutions through applications of Data Mining, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. The ideal candidate will increase the maturity of the group’s current analytical capabilities by progressing from traditional Predictive Modeling to true machine intelligence, and take advantage of emerging technologies around Data Science and AI. Candidate will be expected to be hands on as well as guide and mentor new modelers in the team.
PhD STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) degree with 1 years experience or Masters STEM degree with 4 years experience or Bachelor’s STEM degree with 6 yrs required. Moderate working knowledge of modeling/research/analytics or actuarial required. Relevant statistical analysis work experience required.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand business needs and apply Data Science/AI/Machine Learning technology to solve real-world business problems
- Ability to build and optimize models using machine learning techniques including feature selection & engineering, boosting, deep learning and ensembles
- Address pain points of the business and provide additional insights across domains like Regression, Classification, Machine Vision, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning, and/or statistical modeling.
- As a technical lead candidate will be working with various team members such as data engineers, data scientists, statisticians, actuaries and with application developers
- Analyze source data, working with structured and unstructured data
- Manipulate high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources to highlight patterns, anomalies, relationships, and trends
- Extend company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- May manage one or more advanced research projects simultaneously
- Understands business needs and applies AI/Machine Learning technology to solve real-world problems
- Present analysis and recommendations to target audience
More details on their website.