Roll the dice, it’s Vegas baby! Fate may play dice, but Scientific Games tries to understand the odds…
The Data Analyst is responsible for designing, creating and delivering advanced analytics, and data visualization to both internal and external customers. This position will work on medium and long-term analytics projects directly with internal SG customers, as well as external casino customers. This position will focus on improving game performance through the use of predictive and exploratory modeling. This position will also gather, clean and review data, create and maintain data dictionaries, generate reports, and distribute regular executive dashboards and sales enablement tools as well as exploratory data visualization.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Analytics, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field plus 2-3 years of working experience
• OR Master’s degree Business, Business Analytics, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field plus 1-2 years working experience.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience with one or more statistical languages and software (SAS, R, SPSS, Stata, Matlab, Python, Alteryx, Microstrategy, SQL)
• Experience with Tableau data visualization software.
More details on their website.