I am an applied mathematician (PhD from a top French university) and former Big 4 consultant based in Prague, Czech Republic. I work with clients worldwide remotely, open to travel within Europe and North America (US, Canada, Mexico).
Please get in touch with you if you need to:
- understand future trends (for instance, forecasting future sales).
- detect anomalies (fraud, hardware failure) before they happen.
- classify and analyze machine-generated data (video, images, sensor, transactions, logs)
- get started with R, Shiny and the tidyverse for building dashboards and data-driven applications.
I provide services as:
- Trainer and Mentor: I provide custom training and help you build your in-house data science team.
- Machine Learning: Develop of predictive models. For instance, forecast of future trends, classification and anomaly detection.
- Full-Stack Software Developer: Dashboards and data-driven applications in R Shiny and Flask/React. I wrote a book on Shiny app development (second edition in progress!).
Sample projects I have worked on:
- Cash loan risk scoring model for a bank working in partnership with a telecommunications operator.
- R Shiny application development for several use cases: fraud, anti-money laundering, propensity modelling, churn.
- Customer profiling models for a large telco in Central Europe using behavioral patterns (online browsing footprint).
- Implementation of agent models from research papers for application in prediction markets.
- Analysis of sensor data (machine logs, spectrometry data) for several use cases in the food and agriculture industry.
- Customer and Marketing Analytics:
- Customer Segmentation (RFM).
- Customer Lifetime Value.
- Propensity models (Churn, next-best-offer).
- Performance marketing dashboards.
- Data integration and enrichment for marketing campaigns.
I can be reached at: email@example.com