Aver Informatics Inc. is an angel fund backed startup based out of Green Bay, Wisconsin. We are looking for a self directed and motivated Statistical Analyst who is passionate about data and would like to be part of a disruptive business model to improve the healthcare system. Our proprietary software enables healthcare professionals and systems to increase pre and post claim payment accuracy. We are searching for someone to join our team to help perform analysis, build algorithms, statistical models, and create compelling statistical graphical reports to be embedded within our informatics system. This role is integral to our success and will allow us to address a critical need for health claim payors, facilities, physicians and consumers by identifying and processing incorrect claim submissions resulting in improper payments. Our team is creating a paradigm shift in the market to help stop the 139B annual dollars that are improperly paid.
Our environment is fast paced and innovative. We have a compensation program including stock ownership in the company for an individual that can come on board and lead the analytics division. Our team is highly collaborative self-directed. We are looking for creative, innovative employee with a strong analytic thought process who will take ownership of their responsibilities, work collaboratively, to help build a solution that outwits the industry.
Role and Responsibilities
Broadly speaking, this Programmer will engage in
- Data handling — including querying, transforming, cleaning and plotting
- Programming in R integrating with Python
- Algorithm testing including data validation, data integrity, parameter tuning
- Statistical modeling, prediction, forecasting (must have experience)
- Optimization and reinforcement learning
- Design of Experiments, Hypothesis testing
- This Programmer must have excellent abilities with Statistical software (R), and some experiences with SQL.
- Statistical learning
- Data Mining
- Ability to work as a team member and independently organizing and planning projects
- Strong interest in learning and growing
- Motivated by quality and excellence, especially in the area of execution
- Enjoys working in a dynamic environment
- Strong work ethic. The ability to get things done in an emerging, high-growth company
- Can work with a remotely co-located team
- Smart, creative, energetic, conscientious, and enthusiastic person with strong problem solving skills
Please contact email@example.com with questions or send a resume.