Rifiniti provides enterprise business intelligence software to Fortune 500 and other leading global companies, such as Lenovo and Cisco, enabling them to understand how their office space is used, right-size their real-estate portfolios, and redesign their offices to reduce costs and maximize employee productivity, innovation, and satisfaction.
Our web-based software, Optimo, measures actual office space utilization, total cost of occupancy, and employee mobility. Our solution provides not only highly accurate and granular monitoring but also predictive analytics.
The machine learning intern will work with a talented development team to assist in the development of algorithms and database design for Rifiniti’s software platform. This paid position is open to part-time candidates during the school year and full-time candidates in the summer.
- At least 1 year of programming experience.
- Experience with Matlab, R, or a data mining tool such as RapidMiner is a plus.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s in computer science, applied math, or other quantitative discipline (completed or in progress).
- Strong math skills, including statistics, is preferred.
More details on their website.