I’m launching this section as a tutorial on various highly useful functions and operators within the R programming language.
- Which in R
- Paste In R
- Unique in R
- Sum in R – useful for QA (get column totals)
- %in% operator
- Pipe Operator in R (%>%)
- Using Match () and %in% to check a vector
Merging and Joining Data Frames
Dealing with missing values
Data Transformation & Analysis
- Log in R – Rescaling data with the log function
- Natural Log in R – more Rescaling!
- Diff in R – calculating difference between vector elements
- Rank in R – assessing the relative value of elements