While Google in general is a cool place to work, this position specifically named R as a key skillset…
- Surface insights to business counterparts and executive team through Dashboards tracking health KPIs.
- Present and articulate findings and recommendations to relevant stakeholders/
- Make recommendations on Ops investment areas based on fulfillment or shortfall of KPIs.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses related to KPI and OKR fulfillment.
- Lead quantitative analyses that translates hypotheses into actionable insights (e.g., monthly fact packs and ad-hoc analyses).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in an analytical role (e.g., media analytics, advertising sales, consulting, or financial analysis).
- Experience working with relational databases including SQL queries, database definition, and schema design.
- Experience working with R packages. Experience with one or more programming languages (Python, Java, C++, etc.).
- Experience writing and maintaining extract, transform, and load scripts (ETLs) which operate on a variety of structured and unstructured sources.
- Experience designing data models and data warehouses.
- Analytical background and experience with marketing analytics, ROI/financial modeling, and statistical analysis.
- Ability to analyze large datasets and boil them down to a few actionable insights.
- Business fundamentals and acumen including knowledge of video advertising business model.
More details on the company’s website.