Conclusive Analytics is a Business Intelligence & Solutions Company. We are technology, marketing, and industry experts in the verticals of Automotive, Financial Services, Agribusiness, Healthcare, Information Technology, and Specialty Retail, among others. We are also a Microsoft Silver Partner. By combining behavior-based analytic insights and leading-edge sales and marketing technology, our clients are alerted to critical windows of opportunity that will increase their customer loyalty and sales.
Job Description / Requirements:
Conclusive Analytics is expanding to meet the needs of its growing customer base. We are currently seeking a Data Mining Analyst/Data Scientist in our Charlotte, NC office. In the role of Data Mining Analyst/Data Scientist, you will apply your data analysis skills and business acumen to help our clients gain clearer insights into their customer and prospect base which will be used to enhance marketing performance.
Qualified applicants will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Data Science: The convergence of multiple core disciplines: Big Data, Analytics Databases, Cloud Computing, Predictive Analytics, Statistics, Data Mining, Decision Science, and Operations Research.
- Sales and Marketing Advanced Analytics: Business Intelligence, database marketing, customer/product/market analytics, segmentation, churn, customer life-time-value, propensity, channel costs, RFM, market-basket and price elasticity analysis, campaign response analysis, a/b testing, etc.
- Data Mining: leading edge predictive analytics, algorithms, partitioning, machine learning, association rules, collaborative filtering, pattern recognition, inference, simulation, optimization, and decision science with “Big Data”, cloud computing, High Performance computing clusters.
- Statistics: The ability to design, build, and validate statistical models and segmentation systems that will deliver tangible and significant business value. Exploratory data analysis, time series forecasting, regression, clustering, decision trees, correlations, chi square, cross-tabs, CHAID, outlier detection, etc.
- R Language: proficiency in R functional language, package development and coding.
- SQL Development: coding, syntax, aggregation, complex joins, constraints, and analytics functions.
- Programming: various programming languages used to manage and control workflow (R and SQL included).
- Education: Masters’ Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Mining, Econometrics, Industrial Engineering, or Operations Research.
- Experience: Three (3) years of related business experience.
- Personality: quantitative orientation, pragmatic, intuitive, good judgment, vision, craftsmanship, and heuristics based on experience.
At Conclusive Analytics, we offer a strong team-oriented culture that gives our employees a great place to work and focuses on their continuing professional development. We offer excellent benefits (including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and Paid Time Off (PTO)). To be considered, for this position, please submit salary requirements along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 704-887-7442.
Looking for an R programmer or statistical programming consultant? ProgrammingR offers consulting services. For more information contact us at email@example.com.
ProgrammingR offers two ways for you to stay up to date. To be notified when new articles and book reviews are posted, subscribe to the ProgrammingR articles feed. To be notified when new R-based job listings are posted, subscribe to the ProgrammingR jobs feed. You may also want to post an R consultant listing, hire an R consultant, or ask a question in the forums.